When You See Potc!!!

Roxter79

All you need is love
YOU HAVE TO STAY TO THE VERY VERY VERY END! AFTER ALL THE CREDITS! IF YOU DIDN'T THEN GO SEE IT AGAIN AND STAY LOL! IT'S SO COOL!

I saw it again today and my dad and i stayed till the very end!! that was soo cool!! oh and i love that pic of orlando is your sig!!

yea haha the monkey was freaky...wasnt expecting that! aaah after i saw lord of the rings, i have been obsessed with elijah wood and orlando bloom. orlando is soooo hott!!!

We love you Orlando! hehe

cba3.jpg

We saw Pirates twice, and the second time we stayed until the very end and the guys had already come in to clean, plus we were the only ones who stayed, so it was kinda weird. It took forever for all of the credits. lol. Anyways the monkey was freaky!!!!!

i saw it again last nite and i made my friends stay till the very end. they thought i was nuts, cuz we were the last ppl there and the guys started to clean up. they didnt enjoy it as much as me.

roxter- sexy pic lol

haha I know it is sexy

we saw it agian last night 2 and my mom's like no wait! to everyone only 2 people stayed besides us... I wanna go again

im not allowed to see it again in theaters! my parents are like three times is enough. but i want to see it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter