When will Disney stop serving crappy kids food?

I guess the nuance that was lost in my post is that when you take your family to the Flying FISH, a Signature restaurant with a name that entices one with food of fin and scale, one should not have to resort to Beef or Chicken Skewers as a safe harbor for a more adult-style meal. Make one of those skewers with Swordfish, Shrimp or Scallops, and we will all be on the same page. ::yes::

Youre right, that one flew :duck: right over my head! Thats a good point. I agree thou, if they had one or two items that were smaller portions of the adult meal, that would be great!

And regarding your other post, youre right, the wdwinfo kids menus are not up to date.

I guess the nuance that was lost in my post is that when you take your family to the Flying FISH, a Signature restaurant with a name that entices one with food of fin and scale, one should not have to resort to Beef or Chicken Skewers as a safe harbor for a more adult-style meal. Make one of those skewers with Swordfish, Shrimp or Scallops, and we will all be on the same page. ::yes::

So ask for a plain skewer and stick the fish sticks on it. Voila! Problem solved. :rotfl: Now, if they didn't offer fish AT ALL on the kid's menu, that would be a problem, but they do.

So ask for a plain skewer and stick the fish sticks on it. Voila! Problem solved. :rotfl:

Now THAT is funny! (he says as he adds "6 inch Bamboo Skewers" to the "Disney Packing List" document on his computer.) ;)

We are doing TIW so that our kids can order what they please next month. BUT, I'm not really into fighting over food on vacation, so if they want to eat hot dogs and mac and cheese all week, so be it. We don't eat like that all the time at home, so one week won't kill them :goodvibes I'm glad that, when they do get sick of the crap, they'll be able to order chicken or fish and a vegetable/salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter