when to start the renting process?

tarheel

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have learned so much from reading these posts. But I need to ask something I haven't seen yet. I am not a DVC member and will want to rent points for October 2005. Yes, that's far out. So my question is when do I start looking to rent, in September 2004? Please help me out. Thanks!

Reservations for October, 2005 cannot be made until November, 2004. You can certainly start looking for someone to help with your rental as soon as you'd like, but nothing can be done until November (11 months ahead if you find a member who owns at the resort you are interested in reserving, 7 months for owners at other resorts).

Good luck!

If your dates are set, I'd start around Sept or early October. Once you find a person to rent from that you're comfortable with, you just sit back and wait. Now if you want someone to hold their points for you, they may require a deposit to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter