When to start DDC XXVI?

When to start DDC XXVI

• Start Friday Night.

• Wing It.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
Today is Monday Dec 31, 2012. Happy New Year! pixiedust:

I leave for the DDCC in 5 days. :cool1:

So this poll is to get an idea of when to start the new thread.

Do I post it Friday night before I go, or do I wing it and post it when the current thread is ready to shut down and I have time to do it?

Wing it. We can use the temp thread or last word thread if need be. Enjoy your trip and have a Happy New Year.

Have a great time on vacation. I would say wing it. We can always find somewhere to post pad for a day or two if needed.:thumbsup2

Happy New Year Dads!:banana::banana:

Wing it and enjoy your trip even though you are spending time with questionable characters.

Wing it. You will be too bust sabatoging Tim at the DDC to worry about starting the new one.

For some reason I can't do the poll on the mobile app, I say wing it

Never mind I figured it out, I smart

I say wing it, Have a GREAT time Randall at WDW, we still have at least 75 pages to go, as long as no one pads posts we should be fine:rotfl2:

Start Friday. You don't want to deal with this while we're away.

Start Friday. You don't want to deal with this while we're away.

No need to start while you are away...

We stragglers behind will use the transition thread while we live vicariously through your weekend of DISDad fun and adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter