When to go dilemma??

Trishcork44

Earning My Ears
Okay, we need some help!

We're looking to go back to WDW again but could use some guidance from those of you who've been in this sitaution before. My DH and I are expecting a new baby boy in 6/04 and already have a 2 y.o. (he's been twice).

We'd like to go either 12/11 - 12/18 or 2/26-3/5 or 3/5-3/12.

In 12/04 the baby will be 6 m.o. and we've never been that time of year so not sure that weather will be that great, the size of crowds, or if he'll be old enough to enjoy it (2 y.o. first time was 1st b-day), but it will be a few hundred $$$ cheaper (staying off-site).

If we go in late Feb 05-early march, he will be 9 m.o. and I think it would be warmer during the day?

Is it worth it to wait a few months? Please help!

I would say December is the perfect time to go. Last Dec. the average day time temp while we were there was about 72. We wore shorts and t-shirts 6 out of 7 days. Some of the evenings were chilly(pants and a sweatshirt) but I wouldn't say "cold". My kids swam during the day and were fine. If you've never been at that time of year, you will be amazed at the Christmas decorations. They are awesome. There is nothing better than Christmas time at WDW. The parks should be fairly uncrowded at that time too. I think the biggest thing will be the age of the baby. At 6months they are willing to stay confined in a carriage. The older they are, the more difficult it is to keep them in the carriage. Good luck making a decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter