When to check in

MeeskaMooskaMousektr

Earning My Ears
Hi guys.

I arrive in wdw world on sept 9th at PORR. I was wondering when should I check in? I reserved a pool view royal room. Will checking in early jeopardize my vacation insurance from Disney??

You can check in as early as 6:00AM. Though your room likely won't be ready that early, you will be able to check in and get your KTTWs, etc. Bell Services can hold your luggage until your room is ready and they will text you your room number when ready. No matter what time you check in will have zero affect on your trip insurance.

You can check in as early as 6:00AM. Though your room likely won't be ready that early, you will be able to check in and get your KTTWs, etc. Bell Services can hold your luggage until your room is ready and they will text you your room number when ready. No matter what time you check in will have zero affect on your trip insurance.

I'm sorry, I ment check in online....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter