Hi, DH and I have been looking at buying DVC, we've decided upon buying SSR resale. We would ideally like to use points for a trip in early January. If we were to purchase something very soon... I'm thinking we wouldn't actually be able to book (assuming no problems with ROFR) until May sometime. Is that too late to get anything decent in January (keep in mind we will either be booking a 2 bedroom at SSR, or a 1 bedroom-not value- at AKV that has the couch and chair, and would be ok doing a few nights of both if we stayed a longer time frame (say 3-5 nights in each, depending on any extra points we get on the contract). What do you think?? I'm running the numbers to see how much it would offset the cost of that trip... and it seems substantial to me- IF it actually went through and we could get the rooms! I'm afraid that by May or June nothing would be left In which case, we'd have been fine just waiting it out through this year and seeing what contracts come up on the market. Thanks for any feedback- I do understand this is not a guarantee... but I'd still like to hear what you all think is likely!