When to book?

HELPDESKGUY

Disney Dad
Those who travel from the UK how far in advance do you normally book your airline tickets?

We booked our flights for next week in July last year. It wasn't long after they were released.

They're now over £200 per person dearer than when we booked!

I booked a package which you can book earlier than the flight tickets are released. Booked end of May last year for the beginning of October this year - 17 months out :scared1:

I booked mine for this July about the end of September last year, once i saw a price i was happy with.
Glad i am not looking now as prices seem to be a bit more expensive

There are no set rules for best time to buy flights, sometimes day they are released are best prices other times a few days before travel for Charter flights as they sell them off if any spare seats.

For August ours were released last Sept at £1,700pp, I booked 29th Jan at £1,170pp, now they are £2,300pp
Its all about knowing approx price for your dates and buying when you think they are at the lowest price, not easy.

I booked our flights, car and villa over the Easter holidays. I blamed the poor weather on our first week of half term. We go 20th july 2011.:banana:

Booked ours in the middle of April 2010 for mid October 2101. As previously mentioned it's just seeing a price you are "happy" with and going for it.
I do think the prices this year are up about £100 or so on what we paid last year, but :confused3 if you gonna go you gotta pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter