I am wanting to go on the 7 day western cruise but not until Nov 2011. There is 5 of us going. Would now be the best time to put a deposit down? Or should I wait and hope it goes down cheaper or wait and hopefully they will have kids sail free again? I am afraid to book now just in case it goes cheaper. But then again I am also afraid that it will go higher if I dont book now. I guess I never looked into the prices before so I dont even know what a decent price should be.