When to book for best early discounts?

Kmygrl73

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to ask you people that cruise a lot when the best time to book is for the best discounts. This would be for any of the 3/4 day or 7 day cruises. How early do you guys book?
A year in advance ? Who is the best to go thru to make the reservations? Any TA cheaper than another? I would assume that thru DCL directly is not cheaper. I am thinking of booking for October 2005.
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Kim

I would book NOW for 10/05. Try allseastravel.com - you can see the rates right on the screen, DU or Costco (if you are a member)...being that the dates are already posted...it is never too early! Have fun!

How do you see the prices on allseason - I can't find them?

Thanks!

I booked a Jan 2005 (value season) cat 10 sph room either at the end of September 2003 or the very beginning fo Oct 2003 so 15 months ahead of time the first day they took bookings. I have already saved $500 from the price I booked at to the price dcl is listing today for a cat 10 room same 7 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter