• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to book character breakfast?

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
We are going the first week in December, staying at GCH. Is this something we book ahead of time? We are going Wed. afternoon - Saturday afternoon. I am leaning towards Friday morning since there isn't early entry. I am still not sure which one or which day/time. We have two young kids (boy 6/girl 2), so they just know major characters, princesses, and characters on Disney tv shows (cartoons).

I would definitely book ahead of time. I'd probably do Minnie & Friends in the Park and try to get a pre-park opening time if you can.

Definitely BOOK AHEAD! They open up reservations 2 months in advance! I hope you can still get your dates!

Here is the phone number: (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463

Book ahead, for sure. We actually like to do Minnie and Friends on an early entry day. I do the early entry, play in the park for a couple of hours and then get like a 9:30-10:00 reservation for Minnie and Friends. That gives us time in the park for the early entry and then a great breakfast afterwards. :) It's one of our favorite character meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter