Okay, I think I have our date planned for October of 2011 on the Dream. But DH does not want me to book it cause we are about to move and he does not want me to tie up any deposit money. But I do not want to miss the rates currently advertised on DCL. My question is.....if I go ahead and convince him to let me book and then we have to change our date (we don't know if our kids will be in traditional or year round cause it depends on where we move) is there a penalty or can we change it "at will." And, if we wait, do prices change radically over a few months time or is there a time of year when the price changes usually happen? I just don't want to lose out on a good deal but I respect the fact that we are a party of four and 800.00 is a lot when looking at a move. Thanks for any advice!!