When should my travel agents give me my tickets?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by WaT05, Nov 25, 2005.

1. WaT05

WaT05 Earning My Ears

I booked my holiday through the Co-op travel agents, and I am going with Virgin holidays, my travel agents ordered my theme park and dicovery cove tickets through Keith Prowse. I was just wondering when I should expect to get my tickets from them as I am on going on the 8th December and when I rang Virgin last weekend they said that they had sent my tickets out on the 8th November but I have heard nothing from Co-op. Does anyone know how long before you go you are supposed to receive them if you book with an agent?

Thanks
    Hazel

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Miffy2003

Miffy2003 <font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak

I would give the TA a ring and ask :)

4. squitty

squitty <font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust

Yep give them a ring
    We booked with a TA for our Virgin flights. We go 12th Dec. I rang the TA last week and they said that they'd just got them in and did I want them to post them out to me....No, the cheek of the woman!! ;) I went down straight away and pick them up.

5. Scottish-Helen

Scottish-Helen DIS Veteran

Normally it's about 2 weeks before travel, sometimes a bit before sometimes a bit less. Keith Prowse are quite often a bit later than this so I normally tell them that my customers are going a bit before they actually are so we get them earlier.

Give your agent a ring and they will chase them up for you.