When should I expect to arrive back at the theme parks?

wdwphan

Earning My Ears
We will be going back to the theme parks after our cruise. Does anyone know approximately what time I should be expecting to arrive back at my resort? I am trying to arrange fast passes for that day. Thanks for the help!

We will be going back to the theme parks after our cruise. Does anyone know approximately what time I should be expecting to arrive back at my resort? I am trying to arrange fast passes for that day. Thanks for the help!
We were at our resort by 9:30 on our last cruise via DCL transfers.

Last edited:
We were at the airport by 9, so yes, I imagine you can get to the resort by 9:30.

We park our car at the port, & we usually get off around 7:30--7:45. Takes about 15 minutes to go through Customs & get to our car. Then we hit the road & depending on traffic we can hit BCV or Boardwalk around 9:15 or so depending on traffic.

Last year we had second seating so we had the later breakfast, leisurely disembarked and were at Port Orleans Riverside around 10:45. I think we were at Epcot around 11:30. Again, not rushing. We had a clothing change at POR.

We picked up our rental car at Budget at drove through the gate to Disney World exactly at 10 am.

Got to the park around 11 am leisurely. Wanted to drop luggage off at hotel, grab a bite, freshen up, then went to the park. We disembarked early without breakfast and headed towards WDW.

An actual time will depend on if you are are driving your own or rental vehicle, taking DCL transfers/private transportation, early/late breakfast.

If you have the later breakfast, you can eat in Cabanas on the last morning to get on an early bus. Even if you take your time, I would think any fast pass after noon would be fine.

Last edited:
We took our time getting off, eating at Cabanas and had a town car pick up. Judging by some Facebook posts we were at the Poly before 10:45, and checked in before 11:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter