When is your wedding date?

June 1, 2002. We were engaged at WDW and posible the honeymoon will be there, but our wedding is here in Ontario.

Seems like lots are starting planning now for next year fall weddings! And I hope to meet some DIS'ers on our HM!

and i cant wait, it will be our first time in vegas but im sure that Elvis will look after us!

then we are off to Disney for 7 nights, Disney Wonder for 3 nights and then off to St Petes for 9 nights.

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

September 26th 2001 in Clearwater florida,
then off to honeymoon at WDW.
Staying at All Star Music
spending a week at the mouse!
ITS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!!!!! YAAYYYYY!!!!

As my signature proudly states October 18th, 2003. We'll be having the ceremony and reception in Maryland, but as for the honeymoon we have no idea yet. Thinking of a split between Disney World and Jamaica.

Okay, now I have a revised plan on my wedding date--you can tell it's far away and that I'm in the VERY early planning stages (not engaged yet--but nothing wrong with planning ahead, right LOL!) :D . We think we would like to have the WDW wedding on November 8, 2003. I originally wanted an October 2003 wedding, but changed to November since it's in value season at the resorts and since October is a busy Fairy Tale Weddings month. :)

WE are getting married on October 20, 2001...only 23 days away!!
Im getting really excited...we orginally booked a cruise on the Mediterraina but we canceled and now are going to Disney! this is the first time for either if us going to Disney, Any pointers?? We are staying at Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks
Lisa

Lisa & Harry
October 20, 2001
Long Island, NY

:sunny:

We're getting married 9/14/2002 here on the Cape and then headed to WDW for 5 nights (WL honeymoon room!) :bounce: We've booked a 7 day cruise for 3/2003 (our 6 month anniversary). We're considering it our "official" honeymoon, since we can't take enough time off to go in September. :D

Does anyone know where we can't get pictures of the Honeymoon rooms? Just curious...

My fiancee and I are getting married on September 28, 2002 and were going to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon but just decided that we're going to go to Disney! Can't wait! I just sent away for information on the Honeymoon packages.:bounce:

Wedding Date: Oct 28......just a week and a half to go!
Honeymoon at WL in WDW: Oct 29-Nov 4

Yippee!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter