When is you kids march break/spring break? Any age?

Looks like a lot of kids have their breaks in April??? And some have 2 breaks! THat must be great for the kids, I know my kids would love that! Hopefully we can find a good place to go at the end of March :)

L

Looks like a lot of kids have their breaks in April??? And some have 2 breaks! THat must be great for the kids, I know my kids would love that! Hopefully we can find a good place to go at the end of March :)

L

Yup, most of the northeast will have break in April. the kids get out late here so March is way too early for spring break here.

Some school systems up north also give winter break which would be now. Our don't.

Yup, most of the northeast will have break in April. the kids get out late here so March is way too early for spring break here.

Some school systems up north also give winter break which would be now. Our don't.

I am in Ontario, and our kids finish school at the end of June and we still have our break in March: the 10th- 14th??? And we have no winter break. Just the friday, and monday off at easter. Its good that your spring break is a little later!

L :yay:

March 21-28

It always seems like Spring Break *ought* to be an easier time to get away than Winter Break, since it is spread out more - but I don't know how true that really is. (Ds is only in 1st grade, and we haven't tried a Spring Break vacation yet).

ETA when I say Winter Break, I mean December/Jan.

Mar 21-28. They are always off Good Friday and then the week after Easter regardless of when it falls!:thumbsup2

I am in Ontario, and our kids finish school at the end of June and we still have our break in March: the 10th- 14th??? And we have no winter break. Just the friday, and monday off at easter. Its good that your spring break is a little later!

L :yay:

to - it's still freezing here and spring hasn't even begun yet;) I don't know about the other states, but CT can not have break in March. That is when the testing for CMT is and it is a three week long exam. (bits and pieces each day)

DD has winter break right now.

She has the 3/20, 21 & 24 off for Easter.

Then she gets 4/21 - 4/25 off for spring break.

Public school here in Maryland.

We don't even get a week off...it's hardly worth mentioning. :sad2:

Our Spring Break is the first two weeks in April (yes, we get two weeks)!!:cool1: and we are headed to Disneyworld the first week. I was also hoping this is not such a busy time to go, since it is not too close to Easter.

Boy, I wish we got two weeks! I'm really curious to find out where you live and where your child goes to school (I'm in Hotlanta too -- Sandy Springs to be exact).

My son's Spring Break is April 7 - 14.

here in covington county, alabama, ours is april 14-18...we drive down on the 12th (6 hr drive) and return home, as late as possible :thumbsup2, on the 20th

Public school here in Maryland.

We don't even get a week off...it's hardly worth mentioning. :sad2:

No kidding. In Worcester County, we get off Good Friday and the Monday after Easter and that's it. That's not really a Spring Break in my opinion.

We are in southern NH. We have off the last week in April, sometimes like this year it encompases a couple of days in May. The week before we go it is very busy. Slightly better when we go but you are much better off the first full week of May if you are avoiding crowds. That being said the park hours and such can also be reduced during that time. April is pretty warm so I guess it is whatever fits your schedule best.

My kids have off from 3/21 (Good Friday) through the next Friday 3/28.

Guess where we will be starting late evening 3/20??

TJ

Ours is the same time but our teachers are having parent teacher conferences on the 20th so we are leaving a day early..:goodvibes We will be in WDW till the 27th then we will have the weekend to rest up before school is back in session on Monday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter