When is SoCa spring breaks? We want to go Mar 26-30

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Disney-Kim, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Disney-Kim

Disney-Kim DIS Veteran

When would be the best time to visit in the next couple of months?
    We would visit the parks Thur and Fri and leave on Sat.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Colleges have spring breaks in March and the schools are anywhere from late March to late April. We also have tons of year-round schools (my daughter's included) and she is off for a month, from 3/31 - 4/28.

The best time would be early March, if you can swing it. :)

4. MateasMom

MateasMom <font color=teal>We're Mimis junkies<br><font colo

We live in Northern L.A. and the kids are on 'track' system. I have no clue what that means (my kids aren't in school yet), but basically there's ALWAYS kids on 'break'. I know that my niece (1st grade) is out for 'spring break' for the first 3 weeks of March.

5. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

Northern California here and my kids have the week after Easter off (Apr 21-25).

6. Disney-Kim

Disney-Kim DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies. Well all the room deals end tomorrow. So March prices are pretty high, the code rates are pretty sparse.

thanks;)

7. siouxi31

siouxi31 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Along this same topic, I'll be visiting on Sunday 3/30 and Monday 3/31. Since some of the schoolers have break beginning 3/31, do you think the Sunday visit would be better or Monday? I have no clue which to plan.

8. dletz

dletz DIS Veteran

UC schools (colleges) will be out 22 through 30, while some other colleges will be out the next week. From mid march through end of april you'll find lots of schools out. DLs extended hours I think are the week before and week after easter, but it's always more crowded end of march, most of april.

Also be aware that Rivers of America and Critter country are scheduled to be down to the end of this month. WIth a bunch more stuff going down for the month of may.

9. ilovemky

ilovemky DIS Veteran

Sundays are always a great day to go, unless Sunday is the actual holiday day (like Easter).