When Hate and Love Collide You Get MAGIC? 2 updates! 3/10

Thanks for more posts - I love reading them.

I hope to have a couple more for you later tonight. Since I'm a little behind, I'm hoping more than 2.

Whew! I caught up on here, now I need to go over and read the cruise part and then maybe try to catch up with Jen and Ellen... I am so ready for a new computer after the cruise! 215 more days!!!! Great updates and I'm off to the cruise TR to read more. I'm thinking it might just be faster and easier to come visit and see Amy's scrap book. :lmao:

Her scrapbook is really coming along. I can already see that in the future I'm going to have to buy her a new book JUST to get everything in from this trip!

We booked our first Disney Cruise for August 2012! YAY!

I hope you have a great time. There are some quality people on that cruise that were on ours.

WOW, just getting back to this TR. Love the pictures and boy oh boy did you get some great meet/greet with the characters! Moving on to your Cruise TR. I just took my first Disney Cruise in Jan. '11 on the Magic. Loved it! :cool1:

WOW, just getting back to this TR. Love the pictures and boy oh boy did you get some great meet/greet with the characters! Moving on to your Cruise TR. I just took my first Disney Cruise in Jan. '11 on the Magic. Loved it! :cool1:

I can completely understand. In fact, we are now on 2 DCL cruises. To say that Disney has changed my opinion of them is saying something. Including their faults, I might add! I literally can't wait to go back. Sometimes I wish I was pass holder and had an extra 3k every year to return to the parks, but that isn't happening.:rotfl2:

For those following along here:
She Made Me Go
Woke Up and WoW!

Thanks for the new post. It was great! Can't wait for more...

Still enjoying you report, so glad you are linking the posts here.
This makes me long for the cruise we took back in 2008 with our adult kids on the Wonder, sigh!

Great Update!

Thanks for the new post. It was great! Can't wait for more...

Still enjoying you report, so glad you are linking the posts here.
This makes me long for the cruise we took back in 2008 with our adult kids on the Wonder, sigh!

I apologize for not linking the last few back here. Things have been a little crazy since my last post with tornadoes and life. That said, I'm so glad there are still folks reading. I'm warning you now though, if you don't like negative, there are some low points in the last of these new posts. But it does get a lot better in true Disney ways.

A Pleasant Surprise
Allergies: Dinner #2 goes from Bad to Worse
The Best Hidden Meal On the Ship

Oh HO! Things are definitely looking up after that meal in Topsiders. SO glad you found it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter