When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this took so long! We will only be there January 4, 2016 - our last day in France :)

We are staying at Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest from 28th September to 2nd October 2015

We're staying in the New York Hotel from the 28th September to the 2nd October 2015.

Can you add me please.
9th-13th December staying golden forest room Sequoia Lodge

all added to the list :flower1:.

Finally going back after 6 years, this will be the first proper time our DD will be going (the last time she was only just 3 years old) Booked for 22nd - 26th November 2015
Hotel Cheyenne

Visiting from 10th to 15th or 16th of October. Staying offsite

Last edited:
Off to WDW in May for my third visit and when that is over I am going to FINALLY book DLP, my OH disliked the park on his last visit about 7 years ago so he always put a stop to us booking it. The desperation to see it at least once is too great though, it looks so pretty on videos!

I just returned from WDW. I was able to get to the first day of the food and wine festival at Epcot. It was one of the hottest visits I remember during the day, and it rained cats/dogs at night. A couple nights there were severe thunderstorms and they canceled fireworks and other events. We stayed at Port Orleans, Riverside.

In December a couple days after Christmas I will pay my second visit to the DLP Resort. Taking the entire family (6). I am hoping that we get to see/do everything with the crowds and weather.

Ciao'

Visiting for the first time October 26 - 29 after we get off a Viking Cruise line Paris River cruise.

just booked yesterday! coming back 26th - 31st october!! eeek so excited!
staying offsite at le chene gris again, getting our moneys worth on annual passports! :jumping1:

We're going from 14-17 December. It will be my 2 year olds first trip and she loves Mickey and Minnie so I can't wait to see her face when she meets them

March 20 until March 27.2016 at the SQL

Hannah´s great return trip !
Great news :)

Finally going back after 6 years, this will be the first proper time our DD will be going (the last time she was only just 3 years old) Booked for 22nd - 26th November 2015
Hotel Cheyenne
Nice to see you again :wave2:

Visiting from 10th to 15th or 16th of October. Staying offsite
Sorry it's too late to add you, hope you had a great time :)

Off to WDW in May for my third visit and when that is over I am going to FINALLY book DLP, my OH disliked the park on his last visit about 7 years ago so he always put a stop to us booking it. The desperation to see it at least once is too great though, it looks so pretty on videos!
It is even prettier in real life! :love:

I just returned from WDW. I was able to get to the first day of the food and wine festival at Epcot. It was one of the hottest visits I remember during the day, and it rained cats/dogs at night. A couple nights there were severe thunderstorms and they canceled fireworks and other events. We stayed at Port Orleans, Riverside.

In December a couple days after Christmas I will pay my second visit to the DLP Resort. Taking the entire family (6). I am hoping that we get to see/do everything with the crowds and weather.

Ciao'
You will probably be experiencing the complete opposite weather! What are your dates and I'll add you :)

Visiting for the first time October 26 - 29 after we get off a Viking Cruise line Paris River cruise.
Sorry it's too late to add you, hope you enjoy both the river cruise and DLP :)

So, so happy to say March 13-17, 2016!!!
Great news :)

just booked yesterday! coming back 26th - 31st october!! eeek so excited!
staying offsite at le chene gris again, getting our moneys worth on annual passports! :jumping1:
Sorry it's too late to add you, hope you have a great time and renew your APs!

We're visiting August 5-7, 2016. Planning ahead!
I'm a great believer in planning ahead!:)

We're going from 14-17 December. It will be my 2 year olds first trip and she loves Mickey and Minnie so I can't wait to see her face when she meets them
And they look so lovely in their Christmas outfits!

Just booked our next trip going from the 18 March to 23rd March... counting the days.

Tomorrow :banana:

Staying until Friday in the Hipark - my daughter's school holidays this year mean we miss both Halloween and Christmas... Still, Disney is Disney!! Plus I've seen there were lots of character meets in the schedule this week!!

Just booked 2 trips for next year!!!
Going 22nd-25th jan staying at sequioa lodge golden forest room
And 26th feb-1st March staying at DLH
Booked through French and Spanish sites and together are cheaper than one trip using UK site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!