When do you see a movie?

I would probably watch more movies on the Magic and Wonder if the seats were more comfy. There just isn't enough leg room so DH and I sit on folding chairs in the back. And no, we aren't giants, but not every passenger is built like a dwarf either. I really hope they re-do the movie theatres during the upcoming refurbs.

I am a giant (6 ft 6 in) and the rows are terribly close in the Buena Vista Theater on the Magic and Wonder. I have actually sat on the front row before for more leg room. Haven't lately.

The seats on the Fantasy are better, but the backs move so when someone sits in front of you, they may be sitting in your lap (not really) but the back does come back a ways and MAY press up close to your knees.

I'm an insomniac, so when I took my family on the Magic back in 2011, I went to the late show every evening, even if I had already seen the movie, so as not to disturb them by watching tv or having a light on to read.

We also went as a family to an afternoon showing during one of the sea days, as it was grey and gloomy out, and I think the only other activity at that time was bingo or scrapbooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!