When do you receive a password for DVC online?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by aprince&princess, Jan 9, 2007.

1. aprince&princess

aprince&princess DIS Veteran

Can anyone let me know how long it took to get a password after you mailed back your paperwork? We mailed ours back on Dec 14th but still haven't received passwords to go online.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. LisaS

LisaS DIS Veteran

Are you purchasing directly from Disney or via resale? If it's resale, once you are in Disney's system, MS can give you the info you need to access the member's website. It can take about 10 days after your resale closes to get into the system.

4. TenThousandVolts

TenThousandVolts <font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t

I purchased (put down deposit) Direct from Disney on Dec. 15. The online user# and password came (in 2 separate mailings) within a week of deposit- password letter came a day after we fedexed our signed contract. I assume they crossed in the mail.

5. vfinder1

vfinder1 Mouseketeer

What is on the DVC website?

Thanks

6. bwk97

bwk97 Earning My Ears

I called MS 3 days after closing and they gave me a password over the phone.

7. aprince&princess

We returned paperwork on Dec 14th and haven't received passwords. We purchased right from Disney. I did receive other papers including credit score, approval of the Disney loan, but not passwords. I will have to call.
    Thank you.

8. TenThousandVolts

TenThousandVolts <font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t

aprince&princess- You know that big, neato looking cardboard box with the golden lock that you got that contained the member handbook, contract copies...
    There should be a glossy paper in there with a Mickey Mouse "Mouse" (computer mouse) graphic on it. That is the one number you will need, just call MS 800-******** and tell them that # and they can give you your password.

9. LisaS

LisaS DIS Veteran

You can check your point balances, view past point transactions, bank your points and pay your dues. You can view your reservations, read about the current member perks and access some of the publications they send out. It updates in real time so any transaction that you do on the phone with MS can be verified immediately afterwards online.

10. aprince&princess

Thanks everyone, I did get my password from Member services.