When do they give CP info out???

laceemouse

laceemouse
Well, we have our December trip booked (DVC, plan 11 months out) and I have called and ordered tickets for MVMCP. Now I would like to ask, when do they release the list saying which celebs will speak at the Candlelight Processional? How early can you book the dinner package? Is it the regular 90 days or can you do it further out? I am trying to plan which park/which day. MGM/Osborne can be any day of the trip, as can AK. So.....I still need to decide EPCOT. I am getting excited already!!!!

HI! I am not sure when they release the list of narrator's. However, theis link http://allearsnet.com/tp/h_cpfaq.htm should help you out. It will give you all your basic information. Also, keep checking the page out, as it updates when information is released.

Melissa

The CP dinner pkgs come out late Aug/early Sep, so that's right around the 90 day mark. I'm not sure if they're all released at once or if it truly is a 90 day thing. Maybe someone can answer that??

To my knowledge, the celeb narrators aren't announced prior to the dinner pkg booking date.

All the package dates go on sale at the same time, regardless of the 90 day window. Last year they did announce the narrators at the same time (around 9/1), in previous years it wasn't until October. I believe there was only 1 change to the narrator schedule last year, which was pretty good. In previous years there seemed to be more changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter