When do they confirm EMH?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Tinkjon, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Tinkjon

Tinkjon hailing to the pumpkin sound

I want to book my meals for November but it really depends on whether there will be EMH or not. When do they confirm this - is it only once they confirm the actual park opening hours (which I think is not very far in advance?)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

EMH is already known for November :confused3

Everyday until the 30 november 2012 (except on the 6, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 16 november)

4. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

Carrie is right - EMH is published months and months in advance, its put on the monthly park schedule but it also has its own little link on the official DLP site in the calendar. This is the link from DLRPMagic for EMH (I can't post the one from the official site because the pc I'm using here doesn't use Flash) -

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/extra-magic-hours/

EMH isn't confirmed closer to the time.

5. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Every morning I think some people who have been or have looked in to WDW EMH expect evening EMH as well.

6. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

Ah :idea: That could be it as it would tie in with the meals part of the question :goodvibes

7. Tinkjon

Tinkjon hailing to the pumpkin sound

Thanks, all! I had seen the EMH for November but was sure I read that this was to be confirmed nearer the time. Guess I imagined that then! :)

I know you don't get evening EMH. The reason it affects our meals is that if we have EMH then we will do that straightaway and then have a late breakfast at about 10.30am - meaning that we will be enough to last us, without lunch, until dinner at about 6pm. But if we don't have EMH then we will eat breakfast early and then have lunch and then an evening meal later, maybe around 7 or 8pm :)