When do the fall deals get spoiled?

BaseballMoM2007

Mouseketeer
I know that last year the fall promo was released around May 7th. When was it spoiled on here that the deal was coming out on that date. I booked a FD deal myself last year and I know I had a little heads up and knew to be on the phone that morning. But just can't remember how long ahead of time I knew about the upcoming deal. I already have a ressie made this year will just need to call and get discount applied and resort swapped if necessary.

Not sure we'll have a heads up on FD this year. Both posters that would post about the promo in advance have gone MIA, and no longer post on the boards. :(

I know that last year the fall promo was released around May 7th. When was it spoiled on here that the deal was coming out on that date. I booked a FD deal myself last year and I know I had a little heads up and knew to be on the phone that morning. But just can't remember how long ahead of time I knew about the upcoming deal. I already have a ressie made this year will just need to call and get discount applied and resort swapped if necessary.

You can modify your reservation now on the site. If there is FD where you have booked just change it there.

upload_2015-4-15_18-36-53.png

In the past there were a couple of people who would share info they knew in advance. Unfortunately they got slammed if what they said might happen didn't happen. They seem to have stopped sharing advance notice if they have it and I can't blame them. You can only take so much negativity when you try to do good...and they did A LOT of good.

I remember them, one of them was black. They were super helpful. I hope the nasty people who said negative things to them are happy.

In the past, the discounts for Disney Visa cardholders have been released a couple of days prior to the general public discounts. I'm a general public kind of guy, so I'll be looking for the Disney Visa discounts and assume it'll be available to me a couple of days later.

Chip & Co just posted a rumor today on fb that FD will be released next week. who knows if it will actually happen but I am crossing my fingers =)

Chip & Co just posted a rumor today on fb that FD will be released next week. who knows if it will actually happen but I am crossing my fingers =)

I would love for this to be true!! My one hesitation is that his dates of release (Visa vs General Public) are 4 days apart and historically I believe GP offers are only 3 days later. Time will tell..... Sure hoping the rumor is true!

I said I wasn't going to book my room before the discounts, but I did it today, but still hoping to get a discount but we'll see. I'll be ready for 4/27 if that's true for the Disney Visa holders!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter