When do Thanksgiving crowds clear?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by flipflop, Sep 4, 2007.

1. flipflop

flipflop <font color=blue>Mommy is changing her name<br><fo

Can someone who has been to WDW for Thanksgiving share when the crowds clear? We are thinking about going the Sunday after Thanksgiving for a week.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. deejohn

deejohn WDW is my Prozac

I'm hoping they clear that day!! We are going 11/25. We have been there the last 2 years during the first week of Dec and the crowds are not too bad.

4. rdsx28

rdsx28 Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!

HI,
    We go for Thanksgiving every year as I don't have to ahve my DD miss too much school.Usually the crowds start to thin the Saturday after. You should have a great week the week after Thanksgiving! Have a great trip!

5. theostwalts

theostwalts DIS Veteran

We arrived the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year and found the crowds to be low. From the posts I read last year, the Saturday after Thanksgiving is usually the last day for large crowds. You should have a great trip. We also did MVMCP, which was well worth it!!!!!!!

6. flipflop

flipflop <font color=blue>Mommy is changing her name<br><fo

Thanks to everyone who posted. I had thought crowds would clear on Sunday. YAY!

7. o2bacelt

o2bacelt <font color=red>BL II - Red Team Captain<br><font

We leave on 11/29 until 12/9, be aware that it's Pop Warner week down there. We could only get a prefered room at All Star Movies for those 9 days.