3 Pocket folders with fasteners
(1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green-heavy durable plastic
folders)
1 school box
1 box 24 Crayola Crayons
3 Elmer’s glue stick (LARGE)
1box Kleenex
1 pair scissors
3pkgs. #2 pencils, sharpened (yellow-pkg. 10 or more)
1 container disinfecting wipes
1 box Gallon storage bags

And finally:

KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST
2009-2010
Below is a list of supplies that all kindergarten students need to bring:
3 Jumbo glue sticks
3 24-pack Crayola crayons (regular size, not jumbo)
1 8-pack large Crayola washable markers
1 8-pack of Crayola thin-lined markers
1 Book bag without wheels (large enough to hold big
art projects and oversized library books)
AM Class 1 box of tissues
1 box of quart size zip lock bags
1 12-pack Crayola colored pencils or
Crayola washable water colors
PM Class 1 container of play-doh (any color)
1 package of wet hand wipes
1 box of gallon size zip lock bags

This is our first grade list:

Below is a list of supplies that all first grade students need to bring:
School Bag/Backpack – No Wheels
2 boxes of 24 Crayola Crayons
2 boxes of Fat Crayola Markers (Classic Colors only! Washable)
12 Glue Sticks
Fiskar Child Safety Point Scissors*
24 #2 Yellow Pencils with Erasers (Sharpened Please!)
2 large Pink Erasers
1 large box of Tissues
1 container Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Then depending on your teacher - either paper towels, sandwich bags or gallon bags.

This is the 2nd grade list:

SECOND GRADE
1 box CRAYOLA markers, 8 count, Classic Colors
2 composition notebooks (bound, not spiral) 8”x10 1/2” size
2 package Eraser Tops
2 Dry Erase Markers (black)
3 Pocket folders with fasteners
(1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green-heavy durable plastic
folders)
1 school box
1 box 24 Crayola Crayons
3 Elmer’s glue stick (LARGE)
1box Kleenex
1 pair scissors
3pkgs. #2 pencils, sharpened (yellow-pkg. 10 or more)
1 container disinfecting wipes
1 box Gallon storage bags

Thank you

I was in Wal-Mart today and from memory - these are the regular prices:

Crayola Crayon - 24 pack - 30 cents
Crayola 10 pack non-washable markers: $1
Crayola 8 pack washables: $2
Pocket folders: 15 cents
spiral notebooks: 15 cents (these were 5 cents last year - I am hoping they go down)
Pencil boxes were about 50 cents
Comp notebooks about 60 cents
2 pack of Glue sticks were 60 cents

That is what caught my eye and were all everyday prices so I didn't buy yet.

You are welcome. Some of those items might not be needed but at least this gives an idea for you!!

here is the new staples ad I received in my email

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

When the staples add puts a limit of 2 per customer can a teacher get more? If so how what is the teacher's limit?

I have a Teacher Reward card do I need anything else to show I am a teacher?

Also what does easy rebate mean? Does it work like a regular rebate where I pay the price then wait for a rebate? Last year I bought some stuff and the rebate was done at the cash register so i only paid the after rebate price.

I was in Meijer today and about fainted

Crayola Washable regular and think line markers are 79 cents through July 31!!! the non-washable ones are the same price.

They also have
24 ct crayons for 19 cents
Spiral notebooks 5 cents
2 pack elmer glue sticks 19 cents
elmer's school glue 19 cents

They had some other stuff for 19 cents but I didn't need them so I can't remember exactly what it was

I was in Meijer today and about fainted

Crayola Washable regular and think line markers are 79 cents through July 31!!! the non-washable ones are the same price.

They also have
24 ct crayons for 19 cents
Spiral notebooks 5 cents
2 pack elmer glue sticks 19 cents
elmer's school glue 19 cents

They had some other stuff for 19 cents but I didn't need them so I can't remember exactly what it was

And I thought I was getting a deal for .25 each for crayons and .15 each for notebooks. I think I have to go to Meijer now just to see what they have.

I am looking for stapler, staplers, electric pencil sharpener and a post it note holder. Not your every day school supplies but I need them. Has anyone seen any sales for items like these?

When the staples add puts a limit of 2 per customer can a teacher get more? If so how what is the teacher's limit?

Also what does easy rebate mean? Does it work like a regular rebate where I pay the price then wait for a rebate? Last year I bought some stuff and the rebate was done at the cash register so i only paid the after rebate price.

I was told there would be no limit for those carrying a Teacher Reward Card, but I've only used mine once and it was quite a while ago. All you need is your card.

I don't know about their rebates.

Easy rebate means you need to log onto your computer to do it and wait to get the money back. Instant rebates happen at the register.

And even though it should be corporate policy about teachers limits...most stores do it the way they want. My store manager had a limit of 20 or 15 for teachers...adn that came from corporate. Not sure what it is this year since I no longer work there.

was in walgreens this evening and picked up a few items off my kids' lists:

24 pack of #2 pencils for .79 each
fine and thick crayola markers .99 each
elmers disappearing glue sticks 2 for .59 each

This morning I started at Walmart since my Staples didn't open until noon. I got:

Boy's socks: 4.50 pack of 10 (I don't remember the brand, Starter maybe)
lunchbox: 7.00 YUCK, but DS is starting kindergarten so I let him choose

They were completely out of filler paper so I wonder if it wasn't on sale :confused3.

Then I went to Staples and got:

10 packs of pencils for .01, I was politely reprimanded by a manager because I had each one of my kids go through the line, she said I could've done it in one transaction since I obviously had enough people to buy 10, I was just trying to follow the rules.

1 2-pack of scissors for $1
2 packs of Sharpie highlighters for $1 each

Then I stopped at Walgreens and got:

Filler paper: 4 packs for .50 cents each (there was a limit of 4 and I only had one coupon)
2 5 star binders with dividers: $14.99 each These rang up $17.99, but the sign said $14.99 so they honored it and were very nice about it.

I'm almost done shopping for supplies now, I just need tissues, hand sanitizer and ziploc bags which I'll work into my grocery shopping. Plus filler paper. Everything else will have to wait until we get their lists and I'm pretty sure DD will need a calculator for Algebra so I'm waiting to find out what kind.

There were some good deals this morning. Here are the stores that I hit today:

CVS: 2 pocket folders 5 cents each (limit 10)

Walgreens: 2pk elmers glue sticks 59 cents, Elmers liquid glue 4 oz. 59 cents, Sharpie pens fine tip 2/$1 with coupon (limit 4)

Target: RoseArt 12 colored pencils 50 cents, RoseArt classic washable markers 8 pack 50 cents, RoseArt crayons 24 pack 24 cents, 10 count black (and also red) pens 50 cents, plastic pencil case 50 cents, 24 count #2 pencils 50 cents.

I will hit Walmart tomorrow for the 15 cent notebooks.

I know I was able to do better last year. It seems like we had better sales by this time last year. I know for sure that the Walmart spiral notebooks were 5 cents by the July 4th weekend of 08. I'm keeping my receipts in case better deals come out later on.

I hit Staples this morning and got the pencils and paper.

Then I went to Meijer for 39 cent scissors, pencil boxes and composition notebooks. They also had a 15% off general merchandise coupon so I used that - not a huge savings but basically everything was 35 cents!

Meijer also has a deal when you buy $10 in Kellogg groceries you instantly get $10 off a backpack so I will be doing that this summer!!

There were some good deals this morning. Here are the stores that I hit today:

CVS: 2 pocket folders 5 cents each (limit 10)

Walgreens: 2pk elmers glue sticks 59 cents, Elmers liquid glue 4 oz. 59 cents, Sharpie pens fine tip 2/$1 with coupon (limit 4)

Target: RoseArt 12 colored pencils 50 cents, RoseArt classic washable markers 8 pack 50 cents, RoseArt crayons 24 pack 24 cents, 10 count black (and also red) pens 50 cents, plastic pencil case 50 cents, 24 count #2 pencils 50 cents.

I will hit Walmart tomorrow for the 15 cent notebooks.

I know I was able to do better last year. It seems like we had better sales by this time last year. I know for sure that the Walmart spiral notebooks were 5 cents by the July 4th weekend of 08. I'm keeping my receipts in case better deals come out later on.

You should have gone to Walmart for the crayons. Rose Art is AWFUL!!! They have the 24 pack of Crayola for 25 cents

Did anyone look to see how much the binders were a Staples? They are buy 3 get one free. I was at Walmart and went ahead and bought some there but if it ends up being a good deal I will get some for late on since the binders do not hold up anymore for a whole year.

Someone also posted on here previously that Meijer has the 24 count Crayola crayons for .19 each. I was there yesterday and my mom bought some for my niece. I had already bought mine at WalMart for .25. They also had some Crayola markers for .79 each.

Did anyone look to see how much the binders were a Staples? They are buy 3 get one free. I was at Walmart and went ahead and bought some there but if it ends up being a good deal I will get some for late on since the binders do not hold up anymore for a whole year.

The binders 1" view $4.49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter