When do packages normally come out for June 2017?

PeasandCarrots

Adventuring at Theme Parks!
Title should say 2016, sorry!

We usually have an AP and do not do packages, however next summer we're taking family and decided packages would be simpler. I know you can book room only right now for next June, but when do the packages come out?

And to clarify I don't mean discounts like the 30% off, I'm mean just booking a package. When I go online I cannot book Pop Century right now for next year.

Last edited:
You mean 2016 right? Are you going in early or late June? We always go the first week of June and I have found discounts for that period are usually released around Christmas/New Years. They include dates until about June 16th normally. Discounts for late June/rest of summer I believe come out in late March/early April.

Yes I meant 2016. And sorry if I was confusing I don't mean discounts like room discounts. I just mean booking it period. When I go online right now, the system won't let me book past December 2015.

Usually they start during g the summer from what I've heard on here. If you want to book for June you can't do anything but room only by calling....

I recently spoke to a cast member and they confirmed it would be sometime in July. This follows the trend of the past few years.

I just called and spoke with someone last night about June 2016. You can book a room only right now and then try to change it to a package when they get released.

I just called and spoke with someone last night about June 2016. You can book a room only right now and then try to change it to a package when they get released.

This is not really helpful because you will have to cancel the room only and rebook it as a package, pay another deposit while you wait for the first one to be refunded. And it doesn't guarantee you can get the same room type or resort either. Packages can't be changed into room only and vice versa.

This is not really helpful because you will have to cancel the room only and rebook it as a package, pay another deposit while you wait for the first one to be refunded. And it doesn't guarantee you can get the same room type or resort either. Packages can't be changed into room only and vice versa.

Agreed that's why I'm just waiting on packages to come out. I don't think Pop Century is going to fill up before July for next June. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter