When do magic bands typically arrive?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mitsguy2001, Jul 16, 2014.

1. mitsguy2001

mitsguy2001 DIS Veteran

We are looking forward to receiving our customized magic bands. How long after ordering have people been receiving them? Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

They don't take long at all, and the ones we have received were sent via FedEx-overnight

4. raven69david

raven69david I am a Superuser. Got a problem with that?!

All mine last year were FedEx'd. I just got new bands for my trip in 4 weeks via parcel post, but received them within 5 business days.

5. isaboo

isaboo Mouseketeer

Ours had to be customized by the 9th and they arrived yesterday, so less than a week. :thumbsup2

6. skywaywaver

skywaywaver DIS Veteran

Ours had to be customized by 7/5, took a few days to ship out, and we got them this past Saturday - so less than 1 week. Mine came via USPS and the tracking number showed it as refused at the Post Office, causing a minor heart attack. I have no idea why, but they were delivered to me.

7. stky6

stky6 Whereabouts Unknown

We're going in 4 weeks and got a MickeyMail today telling me they shipped yesterday....now just have to get the package before the kids open it :goodvibes One question, do they come in an unmarked brown box?

8. isaboo

isaboo Mouseketeer

It's a plain un-exciting brown box but I threw it away already. Didn't notice what the return address said.

9. ThE FuTuRe ImAgInEeR

ThE FuTuRe ImAgInEeR Earning My Ears

Ours came two days after we received the shipping conformation. When I clicked the tracker link it said that they would take a week to arrive, and the MDE website said the same thing, but I was happily surprised when they were sitting in my mailbox two days later :)

10. kirstinnusky

kirstinnusky Earning My Ears

Mine had to be customized by July 13, and they arrived today!!:cool1: I received my Mickey Mail saying they were on there way on Monday. They come in a plain brown box via US postal mail, and the return address was from Experience Connection Center in Davenport, FL.

11. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

Mine arrived 28 days before the trip.

12. DisneyRunner2009

DisneyRunner2009 DIS Veteran

Mine had to be done by July 1. They arrived in a brown box, via USPS with tracking, on July 7.

13. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Once the date to customize is past, they come in a few days.