When do I order my water, etc for resort...

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I know there is a sticky on top of this page, but it's toooo long (whiny voice) I checked and didn't see what I needed to know: WHEN do I place my order and IF Amazon or Walmart is best.

I plan to order a case of water, case of powerade, breakfast bars, snack foods and that's about it. We check-in to AKL on 1/31/12.

Please and thank you. :goodvibes

One trip, we shipped something via USPS. They could not find it until a whole day after I checked in even though Imhad my reservation number on the box, etc. This past trip we order a case of water, some breakfast foods, a 12 pack of Pepsi (I despise coke,) a half gallon milk, and some snacks from garden grocer. If I'm not mistaken, it was a $12 fee and minimum order was $40. it was so convenient. It was dropped at bell services and kept cold (milk) until we were in our room. I recommend it if you are looking for that kind of thing instead of anything through USPS. it's just oo easy for those things to get lost in what is most likely the monster of deliveries to Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter