When do I earn my Ears?

jennib5426

DIS Veteran
I have been using these boards for years.
I love them, can't get enough. :jumping1:
I started posting over a year ago and have around 60 posts.
My name has said, "Earning My Ears" forever.
When do I earn my ears and go to the next level? :wave2:

Yeah, it's 75 posts to "earn your ears". They should make a chart explaining the different post counts & their rewards.

How did I do that? I didn't write that all that stuff under my name...the tag fairy did :wizard: You mean I can change it myself??

dianna112198 said:
How did I do that? I didn't write that all that stuff under my name...the tag fairy did :wizard: You mean I can change it myself??

yes indeed you can, exactly where I cant recall, I just remember seeing it the other day, its in the user/profile options somewhere

dianna112198 said:

You can try to change it, but it messes up the tag fairy's handywork when you do. Only the tag fairy can do colors, so if you change it you'll end up with black writing.

Guess I gotta start lurking on this tread...the Tag Fairy hardly ever "slums it" on the DVC boards. :rolleyes1

can't wait to get my ears - I am still trying to figure out how to get my ticker working - I am just computer illiterate!!!!! :confused3

basketlady322003 said:
can't wait to get my ears - I am still trying to figure out how to get my ticker working - I am just computer illiterate!!!!! :confused3

There was a thread regarding this a while back! If I remember correctly, when you set up your ticker, you have to cut/copy & paste it in your signature screen here? I'm amazed I got it to work! Its just one of those things! Try, try, try again! :rolleyes: Good luck!

They really need to post something about the numbers and when you get promoted. Can this be done somehow??

Just testing to see if I was successful in making my signature, complete with ticker. (Fingers crossed!)

Does anyone know how? I am FRUSTRATED! I can't post the URL within the text cause I don't have enough posts, but I see others who have a ticker in their post who have just as few as I do. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter