When do I call to get my ADRs

LovinRafiki

Mouseketeer
I am a bit confused with this. Our trip is September 24 - October 1. ADR's can be made 90 days in advance. Does that mean 90 days from the start of our trip or 90 from the end, which would include all days. I think I should make my ADR's on June 25, but I am confused! First time with the dining plan and I could really use some help! Thanks!

If you are staying at a Disney hotel, you can call exactly 90 days before your check-in date to make reservations for your entire trip. This is the infamous and controversial "90+10 rule." Otherwise, you will have to call 90 days in advance of each individual day.

For example, on June 26, you can make your dining arrangements for Sep. 24, only. The next day, you can call for Sep. 25, and so forth.

It's a little confusing and annoyingly complicated to explain. Fire back with any other questions.

Oh thank you! We are staying on property so I will be calling on the 26th. I'm glad to know others find this confusing! Thank you very much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter