When can we make our dining adr's?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are checking into the Y/C on Aug. 23rd. for 4 nights and then 3 nights to GF. What day can I log in to make our adr's? Is it 6am or 7am online? Thanks for any help.

Just a heads up- I've seen a few posts recently about people having trouble with the website when making ADRs. If you have any hard to get ones on your list, have the phone ready just in case you need to call in once they open.

You can make dining reservations 180 days before your arrival day for the length of the resort reservation. Because you have two resort reservations you will have to make them on two different mornings, 180 days before check in day for each resort. The 180 day for YC will be next Friday. Here's an online calculator:
http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

Online: 6 AM Eastern Time
Phone: 7 AM Eastern Time

You can make dining reservations 180 days before your arrival day for the length of the resort reservation. Because you have two resort reservations you will have to make them on two different mornings, 180 days before check in day for each resort. The 180 day for YC will be next Friday. Here's an online calculator:
http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

Online: 6 AM Eastern Time
Phone: 7 AM Eastern Time

Thank you. Last year we had 2 hotel reservations and I made them all at once. Wonder if that changed?

Thank you. Last year we had 2 hotel reservations and I made them all at once. Wonder if that changed?
Yes, you used to be able to book the dining reservations for a split stay at the start of the first resort res, but not any more.

I hit my 180 day mark today. At first it looked like it was not going to give me my +10 (well...9 in my case), but I signed out and back in and the 19-26 popped right up. Got pretty much everything I wanted save things that are not loaded yet (but I have acceptable alternatives booked).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter