When can I...

addie boy

Earning My Ears
Can I make reservations for: Palo's, Couples Masage or Parasailing at CC early or do I need to wait until we board the ship and then run around like crazy. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Palo's and Couples massage can not be booked until the day you board unless you get the Romantic Escape at Sea (REAS) package.

The parasailing I think is 90 days out but you might want to check me on that.

I believe it's 60 days out. Parasailing at CC was great. When we boarded we got resies at Palo. I think if you get a package you can book this early also. I'm sure more folks will let you know.

hello
you can purchase the REAS (romantic escape at sea) package for $339
"On board, you'll receive:
- Romantic gift amenity delivered to your stateroom (one per package)**
- Couples massage at the Vista Spa & Salon
- Priority seating at Palo for one night
- Romance turndown service (one night)
- Champagne breakfast in bed (one morning)**

if you don't pre-purchase the package you should make your PALO reservations first thing when you get on the ship, this goes for spa reservations too-

Shore excursions can be made within 60 days prior to sailing
Call the Special Services Desk at (877) 566-0968†.
E-mail your shore excursion requests along with your name and reservation number to dcl.shore.excursions@disneycruise.com*
Click here to download and print a PDF of the Shore Excursion Request Form. Then fill out the form completely and fax to (407) 566-7031† .

:wave2:

The rules have changed. All new bookings are required to pay in full 90 days out and can make excursion reservations at that time. If you have a reservation made before the change your payment is still due 60 days out but you might want to reconsider when you pay because your excursions could be sold out to the people who paid 90 days out.

90 days out is when you can book excursions now - as long as you are paid in full.

I called the morning of my 90 days out and booked the Dolphin Encounter and the CC Parasailing. I got to pick the time we parasailed - chose the very first one of the day (10 a.m. I think).

I had read many times that this excursion sells out quick so if it is one you really want to do - I would call as soon as possible.

Originally posted by daisy112878
Palo's and Couples massage can not be booked until the day you board unless you get the Romantic Escape at Sea (REAS) package.

The parasailing I think is 90 days out but you might want to check me on that.

You can make reservations for Palo for dinner, brunch and High Tea if you are booked in a Cat. 1, 2 or 3 (Concierge suites) . You cannot, however, make spa reservations until you board but can do so at the Concierge "Meet and Greet."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter