1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

When can I make a reservation for 2014?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Kidgoingon40, May 1, 2013.

1. Kidgoingon40

Kidgoingon40 Mouseketeer

Hi, I tried to make a reservation recently for our trip marathon weekend 2014 (January). Every hotel I tried said there was nothing available. Is it too early to make online reservations for 2014? If so, when will I be able to make a res?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

The WDW web site is not letting people make reservations for 2014 yet, but you can call and make a reservation. I called last week to make a room-only reservation for AoA for the last week of February.

4. Kidgoingon40

Kidgoingon40 Mouseketeer

ah, i see. thanks! :)

5. Jestocost

Jestocost DIS Veteran

You won't be able to make any online reservations or book a package until actual rates for 2014 are released sometime this summer. As the PP noted, you can book a room-only reservation 500 days in advance but it will be booked at the highest rack rate for 2013 and you will pay the deposit based on that rate. They will adjust it to the actual rate once 2014 pricing is released.

6. diskids2

diskids2 <font color=CC66CC>Not above grovelling for a tag

If you book a room only now and then want to convert to a package, do you get the initial room only deposit back and then pay the $200 package deposit?

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Room only reservations are in a total different computer system than the package reservations. You'll have to cancel the room only and the deposit will be refunded back to you. You'll have to then book a package reservation and put up the $200.00 deposit.