When can I book?

disneyfanbecky

Mouseketeer
I'm a bit confused about when booking starts for the Disney hotels - even though I can tell that they need to be booked right away! I am planning to go in May 2017, and I am on California time. Also, is it different time zone booking online vs on the phone?

I also can't tell when (or if...) dining reservations open? Finding it hard to navigate planning for Tokyo Disney!

Also - if I want to have 3 or 4 days in the parks and do two hotels what is a best plan? Should I book into a hotel the night before my first day or would it be okay to arrive really early and leave my bags (at 6am to make opening)? Does the 15 minute early entry work on the first day of check-in? And will they transfer my bags between Disney hotels as easily as in WDW?

Thank you all so much for your help!!!

Booking starts 6 months before at 9 am JST, it's the same online or phone. The hotel restaurant reservations opens 6 months in advance, but the in park restaurants I think was 1 month in advance. Once you have your hotel reservation you'll be able to see what date that is on the website.

Yes, they'll transfer bags, just drop it off with the bellhop (or you can probably call to have them pick it up, we didn't try) and it'll be put in your new room. It's even better than WDW because no tipping! :laughing: I read somewhere that you can only do Happy 15 on check-in day at the MiraCosta.

I read somewhere that you can only do Happy 15 on check-in day at the MiraCosta.
Their website says Happy 15 entry for Miracosta guests on the day of check-in is for Disnay Sea only. I wonder how many people check-in that early in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter