When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

we only have a few short trips planned this year around other things on florida. No parks in 2017.
March 7-9 @ SSR
December 9-12 undecided. Anyone wants to join us for drinks on or off property.

I'll be flying solo, staying at All Star Sports from January 22nd-24th. Always up for a drinking companion.

Last edited:
Since I am having the hardest time trying to convince a friend to go with me, looks like I'm going solo Feb 26 through Mar 1. :)

Hi! Annual Passholder here, and thinking of doing a trip the weekend of Feb. 11-12 for a singles weekend before Valentine's Day meetup. Anyone interested in hanging out at the Disney parks during that weekend? Can also just be for a drink or a meal.

31 y/o Female.

Hi! Annual Passholder here, and thinking of doing a trip the weekend of Feb. 11-12 for a singles weekend before Valentine's Day meetup. Anyone interested in hanging out at the Disney parks during that weekend? Can also just be for a drink or a meal.

31 y/o Female.

Im a local and always down for meetups

Hi, first solo trip to WDW, May 6 to May 21. 54 year old female. Up for table meal share, tea at the grand, some big ride shares or someone to walk thru DS. Will be staying WL and BRV.

Hello! Doing my first solo trip. Staying at POFQ and will be there from Feb 12-17. I am also doing the After Hours event at MK on Feb 16.

I will be arriving on Monday 2/6 stayin to 2/14. First solo trip. Staying at Hilton Buena Vista Palace at Disney Springs

I'm doing my first solo trip (and first visit in 30 years!) from Sept 2-10. I'll be staying at POFQ.
Would be happy to meet up at a lounge somewhere to try a crazy drink and soak up the scenery.

Going down with my son and nephew April 15 - 23. I'm sure they won't want to hang out with lameo me the whole time so I will probably have some free time on my hands. Staying at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter