When are the free dining plans usually offered?

momto2greatkids

Mouseketeer
I know they are usually offered in the Fall, but are they also offered in the Spring sometimes? It seems like one was offered in the spring this year, but I don't know if that was just a lucky pin code I got or if it was for everyone.:confused3

Thanks!

I know last fall they extended it for the whole fall pretty much, and into winter. We went in Feb and had free dining I am PRAYING they offer that again so we can go in winter 2013!

I'm pretty sure that's a black out date.

I might be wrong, but I thought they offered free dining beginning 1/8/12, which was the date of this year's marathon. I would be happy with any kind of discount, though. :)

It looks like I could have gotten free dining for my stay in January of 2012 :(. I guess I didn't do enough research. So, if I book my package in June (We have a room only ressie for 1/7/13 to 1/13/13) can I call them back when they advertise the free dining and say "please give me free dining." How exactly does that work? -Amanda

It looks like I could have gotten free dining for my stay in January of 2012 :(. I guess I didn't do enough research. So, if I book my package in June (We have a room only ressie for 1/7/13 to 1/13/13) can I call them back when they advertise the free dining and say "please give me free dining." How exactly does that work? -Amanda

To get free dining, it has to be available at your resort(or you could change if it isnt) and have I believe 3 day park tickets BUT yes you would just call them, change it to a package and ask them to apply free dining

WDTC (Walt Disney Travel Company) requires purchase of two day tickets minimum for the free dining offers. One day if you are paying for the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter