When are final payments due? Does it vary from TA to TA?

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
We are in cat 9 on December 17, 2005 and my TA says our final payment is due Monday October 3rd.

That is 75 days out.

Is final payment for category 4 or under 60 or 75 days out?

It depends when you book the cruise. It was 60 days prior to the cruise, but earlier this year it was change to 75 days and I belive higher deposit too.

75 days out, although if you are a CC member and pay in full 90 days out, you can make your Palo and spa appointments early online (or your TA might make them for you if they offer that service).
Barb

inkkognito said:
75 days out, although if you are a CC member and pay in full 90 days out, you can make your Palo and spa appointments early online (or your TA might make them for you if they offer that service).
Barb

That's what we did for out Dec 24th cruise.... only a couple more ressies to make... :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

I thought if you were cat 1,2,or 3 it was 75 days out.

Our cat 9 was booked August of 2004, so we need to pay 75 days out?

Hi princessmama!

Our TA told me our final payment was due Oct. 18th. She also told me the date for making excursion, Palo, etc. was also Oct. 18th. I thought it didn't sound right so I phoned DCL myself and they told me the day to do the bookings is the 3rd Oct, which is 75 days out. We made final payment today and if I hadn't checked it myself and waited until the 18th, there would have been nothing left I'm sure for online reservations. Talk to you later,

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter