When are cruises normally the...

love__goofy

Mouseketeer
Cheapest and least crowded? I assume they go hand in hand. We are a family of 6, so will need 2 state rooms. We homeschool, which allows us to go anytime during the year.

Thanks..

Cheapest and least crowded? I assume they go hand in hand. We are a family of 6, so will need 2 state rooms. We homeschool, which allows us to go anytime during the year.

Thanks..

Non peak times....when kids are in school. Cheapest times tend to be Jan, Feb (non holiday week), Oct, Nov, Dec (non holiday weeks).

MJ

There are definately highs and lows in pricing based on busy seasons, but from what I've seen the crowd levels are pretty much the same. They manipulate the pricing and sometimes offer specials to fill up the boats. So with full boats, the crowds are always going to be pretty much the same.

The Magic and the Wonder are smaller than the Dream and the Fantasy, so the public areas and especially Castaway Cay tend to feel less crowded.

September, first 2 weeks of December (all Christmas decorations and activities are up!), January. There are other great prices occasionally, but you can count on these.

We went on Dream this Jan got a FL rate. The weather was not really warm for us. You can forget about getting in the water at castaway. It was freezing! Finding a chair was hard on the sea day.

Another vote for September. Although it's hurricane season, we've had great weather and the water at CC is still quite warm. To me, mid-winter cruises may be less expensive, but you really need to go further south to enjoy them. The Bahamas can be a bit uncertain with respect to weather and water temps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter