When are 2016 resort dates available on hotels.com

jettgrrlaust

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I've been waiting for January 2016 dates to finally become available and I see they are now available through Disney.com but those dates still show up as not available to book through hotels.com. Does anyone know when they will be or saw something similar last year around this time? I just have 'rewards' through hotels.com that I would like to use to help me save some cash on my accomodation so I'm eager to use them for my bookings. Any information would be welcome!
Thank you!

I added this to my watch list because I'd like to know too, but I guess no one has the answer...

~Cari~ pluto:

We are superusers of hotels.com (b/c of DH's work travel) and I've never found them to be predictable when it comes to Disney (or Universal) resorts. Not in when they are up, when they are not, or what their pricing is.

I'd like to know the same thing about Orbitz!
I was actually thinking more orbitz as well, but I figure once the rates are out for any of those sites they'll all probably be on board.

~Cari~ pluto:

Im constantly checking so I will let you all know when I see dates available but still nothing yet., I hope it's soon. There are some other hotel sites that show up for those dates already when I check hotelscombined.
Im getting eager to book so I can jump on ADRs as soon as my 180 days comes around!

Still no availability up for these dates in Jan 2016. I'm getting frustrated cause I want to book!! Anyone heard anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter