Whats your 'must go to' restaurant when you visit?

Breakfast: Kona Cafe (Tonga Toast)
Lunch: Tutto Italia (app-calamari, entree-lasagna, dessert-tiramasu)
Dinner: Le Cellier (app-cheddar soup, entree-NY strip, dessert-choc. mousse moose)

Favorite TS:

Boma - Breakfast

Crystal Palace - Breakfast & Dinner

Ohana - Dinner

LLT - Dinner but this year we are switching to lunch, I am sure we will love it.

Cape May Cafe - Dinner

Garden View Tea Room - My #1 Favorite! DD & I have so much fun.

Last but no least,

Rose & Crown

QS location favorites:

Casey's Corner

Pecos Bills

Cantina in Mexico

Fish & Chips UK

We have a list of must trys for our next trip. So as far as I am concerned my list is not complete yet!

:goodvibes

blue zoo for the food.

California Grill for the wine, view, service (Ray), and fireworks. The food is just good enough to keep us coming back, but it honestly isn't the primary reason that we enjoy dining there.

50's Prime Time for the "you can only experience this at Disney World" vibe.

The cafe in France, is wonderful and everyone in our family loves it there. Boma is great and kona too!

Sanaa. I go every time. I like the cuisine, but it's the atmosphere that keeps me coming back. I feel so indulged when I am eating yummy food in a beautiful restaurant and a zebra or giraffe is running by right out the window.

bfast - Kona Cafe - Tonga Toast

Lunch - Peco Bills, Columbia House, Fish n Chips,

Dinner - California Grill, Yachtsmen Steakhouse

After reading the previous posts I obviously have a lot more places I need to try!

My three that I tend to try and go to on every vacation are my three favorite restaurants on property

California Grill
Flying Fish Cafe
Jiko

I also tend to go to Ohana on just about every trip as well as Babycakes NYC and Wolfgang Puck express in Downtown Disney

I usually always reserve tables at Narcoossees, Olivia's (hidden gem in my opinion) and a character meal (usually Chef Mickeys, Ohana, or 1900 Park Fare).
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:dance3:

For my kids...Chef Mickey's and CRT. DS loves buffets and DD is a princess freak.

For me.....Right now it's VN and CP because CP was our first ever ADR at WDW :goodvibes.

On our upcoming trip I plan on making ADR's at Cali Grill and Yachtsman along with BOG as new places. So maybe my must do will change.

No love for V&A in this topic eh?

I would say Cali Grill, V&A, Yachtsmen Steakhouse, Earl of Sandwich, and Tokyo dining/Teppan Edo,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter