Whats your middle name and why ?

Beverly for some long lost relative that I never met. It was misspelled as Beverely on my birth certificate. I never use it and never even use my middle initial.

Violet :oops: It's my grandmother's name. I don't love it though so I don't advertise it! Lol!

No idea why but mine is Michele (only 1 L so it would have the same number of letters as my first name)

Elise - because that's what my mother actually wanted to name me, but my father didn't like it.

My older sister's middle name is my mum's first name and my younger sister's middle name is my aunt's first name. I'm the only one who isn't named after a relative - but as my grandmother was June Lesley (but her birth certificate said James...but that's another story!) she forbade my mother from naming any of us after her!

Elizabeth. It's my mother's name, my grandmother's name, and my great-great-aunt's name. It's also, now, my DD's middle name.

Marie-it's also my Mom's middle name but I think she actually chose it because it sounded nice with my first name.

I'm also an Ann. I don't like it and it has no significant meaning. I think if you were born anytime between 1965 and 1985 and your parents were unimaginative you either got Ann, Lynn or Marie. :rolleyes:
So funny but true. My middle name is Ann and my sisters middle name is Lynn.

Marie, and I have no clue why. My parents couldn't settle on a name for 6 days, and at that point I think they just went with Marie because it sounded decent with Kristen.

My middle name as a child was Jane - I don't think it had any special significance. When I got married, I dropped Jane and my maiden name became my middle name. We gave both of our kids my maiden name for their middle names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter