What's your favourite DLP treat?

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Following on from the dole whip thread, what's your favourite treat at DLP?

From our last trip in 2012 it was the mango berry sorbet at Gibson Girl and the flavoured waters from the Hollywood and Vine cart, it was a heatwave when we were there and they were so refreshing. And of course, I can't forget how much I love a glowtini in the evening!

What's yours?

Oh I'm a bit odd as I think eating garlic bread on the veranda at Colonel Hathis is wonderful :scared: It's just really quiet over there and you can get away from it all for a bit.

Otherwise it's the churros from Fuente del Oro and the carrot cake (Christmas version) at Cable car bakery :cloud9:

I'm not a big fan of any of the DLP treats, but anything edible is enhanced if eaten on that hidden bench behind the shack that overlooks the rivers of the far west!

Sorry....not sure there is an official name for 'that shack', but those of you who know about it will know where I mean....although I'm not sure if the bench is there anymore, as it wasn't when we last visited a couple of years ago?

Used to be Mickey brioche before they stopped doing them :( I am partial to bread pudding from EoS though! My utter favourite which maybe classed higher than a treat is Mickey Waffles in Cafe Fantasia for afternoon tea

Mickey waffles, but they're gone now. :-(
The chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick from the candy Boardwalk on main at are yum.
and the breakfast brioche too, smothered with Nutella.

I'm stumped. Can't think of any single food item that symbolises DLP for me. I'll have to be boring and say a Glowtini. :drinking1

Not a snack, but a Disney hotel breakfast. A small white roll with ham and cubes of cheese with a cup of hot milky nescafe coffee. We stayed at DVC last time and missed the onsite breakfast!

We love to buy popcorn and have a break with our family riding the Disneyland Railroad. So that's our fave family snack. My fave is the largest cookie I can find combined with a great coffee from a main street bake shop. :goodvibes

Strangely mine is the taquitos from Fuento deal Oro. They're like the not as nice cousin of the Burrito in Tortuga Tavern.

I also love the hot chocolate the parks do, it reminds me of childhood trips.

I love the little brioche buns with crunchy sugar on top at breakfast.

Best though was the Macarons we had delivered to our room last trip.

Going to do it every trip now I think!! The perfect "welcome!"

Im with the collective, the weird brioche with the big lumps of sugar on and hot chocolate....although what is with the lumps of sugar? surely a dusting of icing sugar would be fine?! lol

I also just love having a cocktail in DLH and people watching while I enjoy my free plate of nibbles!

Oh and I always buy a candy floss, few chances as an adult to do this but at DLP it's always available....and on a stick! hahahaha

As a fan of the Dole Whip in the American Parks, you know I like something sweet... I found I LOVE The Twister! I only tried one on my last day and I wished I had tried it earlier. They're amazing! (I know, it's probably something you can buy in the stores in France, but I've never seen them before.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter