What's your favorite restaurants in the Dining Plan?

deesha01

Earning My Ears
We have the free dining plan for this september and so far I've booked reservations at Chef Mickey, Kona Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern. I have 4 more dinners to book and looking for recommendations. Let me know your favorites that aren't already listed here.
Thanks so much....its been 5 years since my last visit to Disney!
:cheer2:

Don't know your tastes or anything, but with 3 DxDDP trips under my belt, I've gone to a "few" places ;).

1 Credit:
Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village) - Quite different menu than most places and a great atmosphere. Service was top notch both times I went. Bonus of potentially being able to view the animals on the safari while you dine (note, potentially, not all tables have views, and the animals go in after dark).

Grand Floridian Cafe (Grand Floridian) - A nice, simple, bright restaurant with tasty food. Easy to get too/from via MK.

San Angel Inn (Mexico/Epcot... inside the pyramid) - Great atmosphere, great food, usually great service (2 out of the past 3 trips have had absolutely excellent service, on had acceptable but nothing special). Note that this is NOT your standard "TexMex" though and is much closer to traditional Mexican.

2 Credits (not very good deals on the DDP, but included anyway)
Yachtsman (Yacht Club Resort) - Good solid steak (not absolutely top of the line, but far from bad. Much better than Le Cellier ;)), nice and quiet, excellent service.

Artist Point - One of the best and probably simplest desserts of last year was here, the berry cobbler thingy. Beyond that, the buffalo tenderloin was very good. Two trips out of 3 years here, and both were excellent.

1 credit TS = Kona Cafe, Via Napoli

2 credit TS = Le Cellier (sad that lunch is 2 credits now! :()

We have the free dining plan for this september and so far I've booked reservations at Chef Mickey, Kona Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern. I have 4 more dinners to book and looking for recommendations. Let me know your favorites that aren't already listed here.
Thanks so much....its been 5 years since my last visit to Disney!
:cheer2:

A few of our favorites are Boma, Cape May, and Ohana :).

We loved Boma. It's an excellent buffet and Animal Kingdom Lodge is gorgeous! We liked it enough that it's a repeat for us this trip, and we don't go often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter