Whats your favorite parks in WDW?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by JPetti, Jul 21, 2009.

1. JPetti

JPetti Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! I was wondering what your favorite parks in WDW were? I personally like the Magic Kingdom because theres always excitement! On my last trip to WDW I went to the Magic Kingdom 5 - 6 times. I think TommorowLand was a great addon to the Magic Kingdom because it really gives that futuristic feel and the rides are great! Back in 2005 I went on Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin 10 times. I highly recommend going to TommorowLand at night,the lights look fantastic! If you do go to TommorowLand at night make sure you take a ride on the TTA,It's very fun and the view is great! I also love the WDW Railroad,which is located in the front of Magic Kingdom. The park is big,so theres lots to explore while taking a ride on the WDW Railroad! Make sure you take a ride on the WDW Railroad right before the fireworks start at night because the train stops so you can watch them! I love all the parks at WDW because each of them come with their own special theme! For instance,Magic Kingdom's theme is fun and family,Epcot's is the future and excitement,Animal Kingdom's is wild and adventure and Hollywood Studios is big and loud. What are your favorite parks in WDW?:smickey:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WilsonFlyer

WilsonFlyer <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

A poll, maybe? :confused3

4. PIRATEGIRL007

PIRATEGIRL007 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab

First of all JPetti welcome to the Dis!

I am also a huge MK fan but everytime we visit, my favorite park changes. It all depends on the experience that trip. I love all the rides at the parks (except Astro Orbitor and Stitch in MK) and most of the shows, but what makes or breaks a trip for me is that special moment. It can be a charector interaction or a joke that DH and I have after seeing something happen or that getting that goosebumpy feeling when a song comes on or I see the way everything shines differently with the sun going donw, etc. Last year we only did 2 parks (yes it was wretched, we stayed OFF site too in Daytona) so MK ended up being my favorite. It was also my first trip w/ our kids and I loved that our little one got to ride so much there. This year its just hubbie and I again so MK will probably not be our fav, we are foodies and love epcot and have free dining so will be spending more time there and get the full WS immersion, so that may make the cut as favorite for this year. Only about 43 more days and I'll get to decide!

5. disnywd

disnywd Mouseketeer

I would have to say:

Magic Kingdom
    Epcot
    Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom (tie)

6. mdvonline

mdvonline Earning My Ears

I like Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

7. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

Magic Kingdom & a CLOSE second, Epcot- We love strolling through World Showcase at night.... its so pretty :)