What's your favorite ice cream flavor? (aka help w/DD's homework assignment)

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Chocolate

• Vanilla

• Rocky Road

• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

• Butter Pecan

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvdzny

Half of my heart is in heaven
DD has to poll 50 (or more) people to find out their favorite ice cream flavor. This is for her algebra class. She will be making 3 different graphs to show the results. Thanks for your help!!!

I voted! (Rocky Road - yum, yum!!) I was just over on the Baskins Robbins site, trying to figure out what kind of birthday cake to order my DD!:D

my favorite wasn't listed: Mint Chocolate Chip so I voted for my second favorite Cookie Dough!

BUT - I do love a good Butter Pecan - as long as it's got LOTs of big salty pecans....:p

Thanks for the responses so far:teeth: I know there are a lot of flavors that she has missed, but she had to limit the choices to 5.

I posted chocolate chip cookie dough although chocolate chip is my favorite! I just had an cone! Yummm. Good luck on the assignment. Annmarie

I voted Chocolate so that I can share it with DH!!!
Claire ;)

Acually my choice is Mint chocolate chip(same as Joats) but it was not listed:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter