What's Your Disneyworld Pet Peeve?

I laughed out loud at some of these. So funny, yet so true.

My pet peeve is.
They did away with 20,000 leagues under the sea, alien encounter, no Mr toads wild ride, snow whites scary adventure, body wars

I agree with all and want to add Horizons

YES!!!! ::yes::
Tablet picture takers. :confused3 :sad2:

How the 'free' dining and dining plans in general have so severely degraded the dining experience at WDW.
icon13.gif

Parents screaming at their kids.

I'm okay with no Pepsi. However, how about instead of offering Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Caffeine Free Diet Coke, they offer up Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper in place of one of those? Please oh please?

I'm pretty sure Dr. Pepper is owned by Pepsico - so we're out of luck.

But I would love to see diet Sprite or diet ginger ale. Something NON cola. :cool1:

I'm pretty sure Dr. Pepper is owned by Pepsico - so we're out of luck.

But I would love to see diet Sprite or diet ginger ale. Something NON cola. :cool1:

Dr Pepper is independent. We get it here in Texas whether the restaurant has Coke or Pepsi. So, I wait and hope.

You know we all have at least one, or more. So, what's yours?

Mine is foreign people (people from other countries, nationalities, whatever is the politically correct way of saying it ;)) not shutting up during attractions that you need to be listening to. Carousel of Progress has always been my favorite Disney attraction, and this time I took my adult DD with me who had never been to Disney before so it was her first time to experience this attraction.

We had a family (4 adults/3 children) speaking Spanish the entire time directly behind us. :( They were not quiet about it either. Everyone else was being quiet, except for a child now and then but that is to be expected.

Now, I don't know if they could not speak English, but please...if you don't understand the English language and you still go into an attraction where people would want to be listening to it, please for the love of all that's holy...shut up!!! :)

Psst...Just because they spoke Spanish does not mean they are foreigners. Just so you are aware, there are people in the United States who speak Spanish.

Psst...Just because they spoke Spanish does not mean they are foreigners. Just so you are aware, there are people in the United States who speak Spanish.

That's for sure! And in this area, plenty of those people don't speak English.

People that scream at cast members who are trying to help them (or scream at cast members for things out of their control eg a ride being down for rehab)

Trying to watch a parade/show *around* everyone's held up camera phones/ipads (this is a universal pet peeve for me, you can't go anywhere anymore without this problem)

And this one will get me lambasted I'm sure- but I really dislike seeing women breastfeeding uncovered in public. I have nothing against breastfeeding as a rule, but I just don't want to see it.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more annoying...

The dining plan. It has ruined dining at disney.

At counter service places when people sit at a table before they have their food , then people with trays of food are stuck wandering around.

You know we all have at least one, or more. So, what's yours?

Mine is foreign people (people from other countries, nationalities, whatever is the politically correct way of saying it ;)) not shutting up during attractions that you need to be listening to. Carousel of Progress has always been my favorite Disney attraction, and this time I took my adult DD with me who had never been to Disney before so it was her first time to experience this attraction.

We had a family (4 adults/3 children) speaking Spanish the entire time directly behind us. :( They were not quiet about it either. Everyone else was being quiet, except for a child now and then but that is to be expected.

Now, I don't know if they could not speak English, but please...if you don't understand the English language and you still go into an attraction where people would want to be listening to it, please for the love of all that's holy...shut up!!! :)

As a foreigner I find this rude, condescending and insulting.

Your issue is with people who talk during shows/performances do NOT make an assumption they are 'foreigners' for all you know they are tax paying American citizens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter