What's up with Disney PhotoPass?

Andrea_loves_Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi all! :wave2:
I got back from my trip and went to the PhotoPass website...in March they had a few different special offers (buy 3 5X7, get one free, for one) and I wasn't ready to order..I am pretty sure the price was $12.95 each on the 5X7. So April started and the new promo was $10 off $50..not as good, but I'll take it! Then I realized the price went up and the 5X7's are $14.95! Am I crazy, or did anyone else notice this? Also now there are NO promos. You click on "Special Offers" and there's nothing! So my order of 4 5X7's went from being about $42 total to about $62 total!!!
I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. I am going to wait now for a while and see if any special offers pop up.
TIA! :goodvibes

Have you considered doing a Photopass CD share with a group? It is much cheaper. The cost of doing a share only around $20 to $30 depending how many people are doing the share. And you own the digital copy of it. Go to Facebook, search on Photopass share and you will find lots of group. There is one early April group forming right now.

Just be careful, you only have 30 days, you can ask for an extension. I noticed this too, and I ended up putting a lot of borders on the few pictures I had and I just ordered the CD in the end. I did have a 40% of code that was in my room before I left. So I just used that. I have my CD now, and I need to order my prints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!