What's up with Blink???

Lissete

Mouseketeer
I was all excited about all the new links but most of them turned out to be duds. 85% were expired, yet I still had to wait for them to process my reward??????????:mad:

I was so mad when I couldn't get the award for all of those - what a waste of time. I am so happy I am not the only one who was upset about that.

Joline

The extra links worked up until yesterday. My guess would be that either Blink caught on to what was happening and pulled the plug on it or it got to be that too many people knew how to do it so Blink decided to put an end to it.

Talk about a waste of time, I just started using Blink and I signed up for most of the first time offers that give you 1000 points for registering. I had 10,000 points coming to me, when they never showed up, I emailed Blink, and they basically said too bad for me. They blame it on the other sites not telling them to credit me. I must have spent 2 hours filling out all those forms. Oh well, I guess my time is better spent elsewhere anyway!

I haven't spent time signing up for things but it is one of those programs that I don't do everyday and have to force myself to do. Now I read somewhere that they weren't allowing more than one account per household...although it didn't state that in their rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter