What's the restaurant in Disney that is a MUST EAT AT!!

Raglan Road in Downtown Disney, Biergarten in Epcot, and 50's Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios are our "must-do's". :cheer2: We frequently do the luau, although it is 2 TS credits. We also liked the Crystal Palace on our last visit for dinner. We will be trying the Crystal Palace for early breakfast next time to get into the park early (8:05am ADR).

From one end of the spectrum to the other....California Grill and Columbia Harbour House. Though, Sanaa is a restaurant that is fast approaching the top of our list right next to California Grill!!!! :thumbsup2

We really love Citricos. The food and service has always been great there. The chef always arrives to the table promptly to discuss my food allergies. They make nearly everything they serve in-house, so I can eat nearly everything on the menu without having to substitute much. It's quite a relief compared to my typical dining experiences at home (you'd be surprised how many restaurants have other people manufacture food they serve...and how much of that pre-made food contains soy!)

I would put Cinderella's Royal Table at the top of the Must Do List....

But for our family.... Teppan Edo is a second.... just a tradition...

Yak & Yeti is up there

And the Fantasmic Dining Package of which Mama Melrose is our favorite...

Have a magical visit !

Mary

Idon't know if it would too old for your daughter but The Wave at Contemporary Resort I think is understated. The Grand Floridian cafe seres nice food with pleasant atmosphere as does Captains Grill. I know you've been to Ohana but Kona cafe is nice too. Buffet wise I'd pick Cape May over Boma and Prime and if you’re going to MK please get a Dole Whip!! :goodvibes

For us the must-do's for our family are Ohana dinner, Tusker House breakfast and Boma dinner. The kids also LOVE breakfast at Chef Mickey's to kick off the vacation. The food there is not great but it is a fun atmosphere.

We tried Beaches and Cream this year and it has become one of our must-do's. We went twice during our last trip. The food was some of the best we have had on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!